Kinetic Air Valve
Our competency lies in offering our clients an excellent quality range of Kinetic Air Release Valves
that are used in air venting or air admission services in water pipelines. Designed using the finest quality raw material and innovative technologies by our skilled professionals, these valves are in adherence with industry norms. The provided valves are strictly tested on variegated parameters in order to ensure their flawlessness. Features:
- Aerodynamic design
- No premature closing
- Easy installation
- Aerodynamic Design
- High Velocity air discharge and
- No premature closing.
- Stainless steel hollow ball with guide stem at bottom of ball.
- Temper proof main vent with suitable welded cover.
- Proper bottom seat / guide for large ball allowing sufficient air pressure around the ball.
- Mechanical lock for automatic air release valve.
- Oval Shaped small float.- Ensure less spilling of water.
- 100% sealing at very low pressure.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Mechanical Lock- No Extra protection cage.
- Economical due to its huge advantages.
- Design and Testing
- Size : 40mm to 200mm
- Standard: AWWAC512-92
- Pressure Class: PN10/16
- Working Pressure (max): 10/16 Kg/Sq.cm
- Test Pressure (max): 15/24 Kg/Sq. cm
- Flange Drilling Standard: IS 1538
- (or as per Customer's requirement
|1||Body||Cast Iron IS 210 GRFG 260|
|2||Cover||Mild Carbon Steel Stainless|
|3||Float||Steel MSI 304 G.M. with|
|4||Nozzle / Orifice||Neoprene Rubber Neoprene|
|5||Gasket||Rubber High Tensile Carbon|
|6||Stud & Nut ||Steel|